Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Patch #6 released
June 21, 2021
The patch has already been deployed on PC on June 20 2021, and on June 21, Xbox and PlayStation went live, too.
- Chest missing the lid fixed.
- Fae cache glitch fixed.
- Some other graphic glitches that would project beams through some spaces fixed.
- Several black areas fixed (those that were looking burned or just pitch black).
- It was possible to permanently knock down essential Quest-related NPCs. Example: Garaner Vernt in Canneroc. These would have blocked quest progress. Most of the time those events were triggered by specific timing.
- Loremaster Achievement fixed.
- Controller Sensitivity improved.
- Stability improvements.
- Detection with native 4k resolution support (PC, Xbox One X and Xbox Series already have 4k native).