OS: Windows 7 or higher
Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 5850)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
The Guild 3 is a fascinating trade and life simulation that takes place during the late Middle Ages. You can quite literally experience medieval Europe, step into the shoes of a single character or an entire dynasty, acquire businesses and properties, produce goods and trade them, involve yourself in politics and society, court women or men, love, hate, bribe, fight and live through good times as well as bad.
- Single Player Campaign offers hours of game fun!
- Multiplayer experiences with up to 16 players at once!
- Known and Secret Societies, e.g. the Freemasons and the Alchemists Guild! Join one of the societies, support your fellows and get supported, get access to special powers of your society and try to mold your city and whole scenario map according to your societies philosophy!
- 12 unique scenario maps that comprise one or more cities and their surroundings, based on original historical locations in central and northern Europe. The maps can be larger than the maps from The Guild 2: Renaissance!
- Scenario Editor: allows you to create complex scenario maps. Host and share your scenario maps with other players via Steam Workshop or other platforms!