Wrecknado Warning: New Tournament and Car Pack For Wreckfest Out Now!
Are you ready to face the "Wrecknado"? This brand new track is built for pure destruction - four big loops will lead the drivers right into the vortex of wrecking. This is tied into this month’s tournament, where wrecking meets racing: the player's goal is to wreck as many AI cars on the new track as possible. And the better the position in the race they are, the higher the score that’s awarded.
Try out the Wrecknado today, it's a free update for all players on PC, Xbox One™ and PlayStation®4.
Check out the Wrecknado in action: https://youtu.be/9vt2ok32Rj4
- Added support for the new DLC pack "Reckless Car Pack" containing three new cars: Blade, Gorbie and Stepvan.
- Added two new tracks: Wrecknado Racing Track and Wrecknado Demolition Arena.
- New tournament season: Wrecknado.
- New taxi cab themed reward bundle "Taxi Wrecker" for Rammer RS.
- New drag racing themed reward bundle "Drag 55" for Bulldog.
SYSTEM (these XB1 changes are not live yet, but coming soon)
- (XB1) Leaderboard updates are now more reliable.
- (XB1) Leaderboards are displayed for all tracks.
- Player no longer gets kicked mid-event when they start holding down throttle before the event starts.
- (Dedicated Server) Increased admin_steam_ids and op_steam_ids maximum parameter size to 1024 characters.
- Improved Rocket RX handling.
- Improved Sofa Car handling.
- Added the Rocket stock exhaust as an option for Rocket RX.
- A number of small special vehicles no longer receive unexpected amounts of damage.
- Improved Bumper Car performance to make it a Class C vehicle like its peers.
- Upgrade parts now correctly follow the deformed shape of the vehicle.
- Fixed Starbeast SS reversing light glitch.
- Raven steel mesh is now correcly visible in all LOD levels.
- Fixed inconsistent Hornet bumper weights.
- Fixed inconsistent Killerbee S bumper weights.
- Boomer/Boomer RS: Increased RPM safety limit to prevent sounds from cutting of at engine redline in some cases.
- Razor: Adjusted camera-view based audio filtering settings of turbocharger whine to include less high frequency content over mid-to-high engine rpm range.
Car Pack #9 aka the Reckless Car Pack is out today
Expand your garage with three unique rides! The Reckless Car Pack is now available for €/$ 3.99 if purchased seperately. It is also included in the Season Pass 2.
- Gorbie: The offbeat community favorite is finally here! This beauty is pure fun to drive and even more to demolish!
- Blade: American racing at it's finest, this 80s muscle looks way too fast even when standing still!
- Stepvan: With this pop culture classic ice cream truck, you won't be serving ice cream but wrecks!
The third DLC pack is included in Season Pass 2, which includes 12 new cars, spread across four DLCs. This new content will be released step by step.
Season Pass 2 Store Links
Xbox One™: http://n.thq.com/UfGL30r9VCn
PlayStation®4 EU: http://n.thq.com/NlN930r9VCt
PlayStation®4 US: http://n.thq.com/PgoB30r9VCu
PlayStation®4 JP: http://n.thq.com/VbqA30r9VCL