Wreckfest is out now on consoles, PC version gets massive free update
Vienna, AUSTRIA / Helsinki, FINLAND, August 27th, 2019 - Buckle up, 'cause Carnage is here! THQ Nordic and Bugbear Entertainment are happy to announce that Wreckfest is out now on PlayStation®4 and Xbox® One!
Get it here: https://order.wreckfestgame.com/
The Release Trailer: https://youtu.be/fofjFdjHj0o
Meet the Racer: https://youtu.be/E-p1mQg6KuM
Meet the Crasher: https://youtu.be/CpsZwgWCvMs
Meet the Bonebreaker: https://youtu.be/eCmn3lE9wAQ
Don't miss the Season Pass including 20 new cars, 20 special roof decorations and additional car customizations like armor, rims and more. This new content will be released step by step after the release, along with free content updates.
Any questions left? Check out our FAQ on http://n.thq.com/Eefo30ppVrU to get more information about Wreckfest.
PSA for PC players:
All players of the PC version are getting a massive free update today, bringing the game up to par with the console version. On top of that the new Season Pass is also available for PC! Get it with a 20% discount for only $ 18.39 | € 18.39 | £ 14.71 here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1131170. The discount is valid until September 10th.
- 4 new tracks + 1 new derby arena:
- Clayridge Circuit
- Northfolk Ring (with 2 routes)
- Dirt Devil (Speedway)
- Dirt Devil (Derby Arena)
- 5 new vehicles:
- Venom (Career reward vehicle)
- Stretch Limousine
- Couch Car
- Semi Truck
- New Career events:
- Several new career events and challenges for all new tracks and vehicles
- Check each Championship for new events – for example the first championship (Regional Juniors) now has the Couch Car challenge to unlock this vehicle
- Game improvements:
- New paint jobs for most vehicles
- Matchmaking now features quick match for event types
- Server browser UI improved
- Server lobby UI overhauled
- Garage usability improved for car and upgrade selections
- New daytimes for many tracks
- Career menu visually improved
- Multiplayer: Bots now get auto-kicked also during races, if a human player takes their slot
- New loading screens for every map
- Improved collisions
- More varied AI cars
- Lobby auto-ready
- Performance improvements:
- Overall game performance increased especially for older PCs
- Multiplayer better optimized for poor connections and PCs
- Drastically reduced loading times for all maps
- Server side: hardware and bandwidth demands reduced
- Various smaller bugfixes
PlayStation is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!