Trine 5 - Patch v. 1.0.4 released
November 16, 2023
We just deployed Update #2 (Patch v.1.0.4) for Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy
Major Fixes / Additions:
- Crossplay added between all of the following platforms in public and private games: All different PC storefronts, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Series.
- Virtual keyboard enabled for consoles for password input, allowing private games to support Crossplay.
- Invite feature added (does not support Crossplay!).
- Invites enabled for all consoles, within their own console families.
- [PC only] In Friend Only games, Steam and Epic overlay supports inviting and joining into ongoing games, as well as inviting into lobby.
- [PC only] Gog can invite friends into Friend Only lobbies through the invite button only.
- [PC only] AMD: Fixed flickering shadows for older than RDNA2 cards
- Fixed hosted lobbies sometimes not appearing in the "Browse Games" -list when there were many ongoing games.
- Plugged a memory leak.
- Fixed a rare case where a joining player brought in an extra local player with them.
- Fixed local players spawning off screen in some cases.
- [Xbox only] Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause joining to fail on Xbox.
- [PS5 only] Fixed vibration not working on DualSense controller(s).
- [PS5 only] Fixed Experienced Heroes Achievement not triggering correctly.
- [PC only] FPS limiter is now a slider instead of a text field in Steam Big Picture mode and Steam Deck.
- [PC only] Steamdeck: Fixed and updated on-battery frame rate limit from 30 -> 60 fps.
- Fixed a case of getting stuck joining a game when player's save slots were full.
- Fixed Quick Join creating new saves, if player already had a save of that game.
- Last used character is now remembered in Classic games if players use a character not default for their player number.
- Fixed being unable to descend a ledge into ledgegrab if standing slightly over the edge.
- Improved ledgegrabbing on sloped terrain.
- Disallowed client having story progress locked skills unlocked, that the host doesn't yet have, if they played the same save further on their own and then join back.
- Fixed "Last player remaining" -effect persisting after disconnecting.
- Fixed a rare crash when controlling another Pontius' Prismatic Talisman.
- Fixed object lock effect persisting on Pontius' thrown sword.
- Fixed some upgrades being able to use incorrect player number for their function.
- Exploding clone no longer deals damage to the final boss through its invulnerability.
- Fixed a sharp camera re-focus after breaking out of the Garden Party Gazebo.
- Pontius breaks laws of physics less and no longer can get out of bounds in the level.
- Prevented starting a fight too early by throwing boxes ahead.
- Gate Guardian nor Tower Guardian can get stuck anymore to their flamethrower attack if Amadeus shoves a box to their face.
- One less puzzle that can be broken with Wind Burst and cause player to get stuck.
- Fixed broken French localizations for opening cutscene.
- Added a rope target to the bottom of the elevator near the end of level, in case player falls off.
- Fixes and improvements to the Sauna secret.
Level 18 and 19:
- Fixed Clockwork Mages causing softlocks by falling off or spawning so that they never teleported back up.
- Fixed overlapping texts in Nintendo Switch's localizations of Czech, German and Japanese.