New multiplayer trailer for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated shows brand new horde mode
What's funnier than a singleplayer mode? A multiplayer mode!
New York/USA, Vienna/AUSTRIA, June 4th, 2020 -
♪ F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and any time at all
Down here in the deep blue sea ♪
Grab your buddy and face the evil Robo-Squidward in the brand new horde mode for up to two players, online and couch co-op on the same screen! The multiplayer contains 26 islands and 7 playable characters, all with unique attacks.
Watch the new multiplayer trailer here: https://youtu.be/T4grhfsvc9I
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated releases on June 23, 2020 on PC and consoles.
About SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated
Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn't you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton's evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more