Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed - Update released on all platforms
October 19, 2022
Builds on all platforms have been updated to the following version numbers:
- PC: 1.0.393
- PS5: 1.0.26
- XSX: 1.0.394
- The controller layout for the saucer has now correct information
- Fixed issues when the second player joins whilst the first player is in the saucer
- Fixed that the mission “Space 1969” could not be finished when the player respawned during the last objective
- Fixed Natalya’s NPC behavior during “You Only Live 137 Times” mission
- Fixed multiple collision issues in Takoshima
- Fixed the low height limit for the Saucer in Solaris
- Fixed collisions on the moon rovers
- Fixed the camera posts disappearing in “On Natalya’s Secret Service”
- Fixed crashes about the Photo Mode
- Fixed the Blisk mutants getting stuck outside the gameplay area during the mission “Le Femme Natalya”
- Fixed unwanted controller feedback when using PK slam on NPC’s
- Fixed some issues with the traffic system
- Bodysnatch and Bodysnatch cancel is now again triggered with the same key (default: F)
- Added some more keybinding options:
- Dismiss Tutorial
- Expand Tutorial
- Open Map
- Player Facing Cheats
- The following issue will remain:
- On PC, certain rare Nvidia hardware/software configurations may experience a persistent issue causing the game to crash: We are currently investigating this with Nvidia.
- Fixed an issue where the game progress was lost when pressing the “PS” home button from the controller and resuming the game from the Activities menu.
- Fixed a crash whilst collecting a second code during the “Our Man Crypto” mission
Xbox Series S|X-specific:
- Fixed several crashes
- The “Pass with Notes” crash in the attached previous pass note is also fixed:
- The title crashes to the Xbox Home screen when proceeding into a Match after completing a session in the Duel mode.
- According to what we could deduct, this would take care of some of the crashes reported by MS today, but not all.