Console Update for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning: Alyn Shir and Arena Mode
Today we have a new update for console players of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.
Alyn Shir Content
Many fantastic tales have been spun about the secretive Dokkalfar agent named Alyn Shir. … now it is up to you to unravel one of them. Follow a series of clues and travel to a number of hidden locations across Amalur to procure a very delicate item left behind by the infamous assassin herself.
But be warned: You are not the only one who wants to get their hands on this important and very personal piece.
• Revisit pivotal locations all across Amalur and explore secret hideouts
• Uncover lore of your former self and your special relation with Alyn Shir
• Embark on a scavenger hunt that pits you against the lowest of the low
Prepare to put your battle skills to the test in Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning’s all new “Arena Mode”. Round after round you will fight hordes of enemies in brand new Arena locations. The stakes are high, and Rewards await those who can show their mettle. Gear up and use powerful Enchantments as the difficulty increases with each new battle. Prove your worthiness by completing Round Challenges to receive even more Rewards. Do you have what it takes to leave the Arena victorious?
- 3 new Arena locations (located in Plains of Erathell, Klurikon and Crownhold) and additional variations
- New enemy group setups with increasing difficulty per round
- New Rewards
Fatesworn Expansion required. The Arena quest "Fortune and Glory" is unlocked after defeating the final Boss of Fatesworn and finishing his quest.