Your Friendly Neighborhood Invader-Slayer: Cutter Slade Is Back In Outcast 2 - A New Beginning
Charleroi, Belgium / Vienna, Austria, September 17th, 2021: Your friendly neighborhood invader-slayer is back: Cutter Slade returns to the spectacular alien world of Adelpha in Outcast 2 - A New Beginning. Twenty years after the events of the first game, Adelpha finds itself under threat of invasion: a ruthless robot army is exploiting the planet and is enslaving and even killing the people. Cutter's mission is clear: organize a resistance, rescue the people, and get rid of the invaders.
Outcast 2 is developed by the original team behind the first Outcast Adventure - Appeal Studios from Belgium. The open-world action-adventure features fast-paced 3rd person combat as well as a non-linear Science-Fantasy story with dynamic plot progress based on player actions. Outcast 2 is currently in development for PC, PS5™, and Xbox Series S/X.
Check out the announcement trailer: https://youtu.be/6qZvge0agNE
Check out the ingame trailer: https://youtu.be/R5R-1x7t23U
Get more info on the games' official website: https://www.outcast2.com
Features in Outcast 2 - A New Beginning
To save Adelpha, you will …
- use your jetpack to jump, air-dash, glide, and quickly traverse the fantastic in-game open world
- combine dozens of different modules to create your own personal weapon for taking down the robot invaders
- have total control to approach the story at your own pace in this non-linear world
- explore the world without boundaries, discover hidden temples and dangerous wildlife
- get familiar with the Talan culture while helping them free their villages and gain access to ancient Talan powers that use forces of nature to destroy your enemies
- experience a beautiful, hand-crafted world accompanied by an epic soundtrack by Outcast's original composer, Lennie Moore